I tend not to make New Years resolutions because my enthusiasm for them always starts to wane by mid January. Instead I set yearly goals for myself. On this year’s list:
- write and submit books two & three in the Ready Set Sold series
- submit the proposal for my next three-book series
- train for a 10K race this spring (I’ll be walking, not running!)
- enlist the family’s help to clear out the basement
- plan a trip to Europe (this has been a lifelong dream)
What about you? Do you make resolutions or set goals? Either way, here’s to a happy, productive and prosperous 2012!
Until next time,